Who can join?
You may be eligible if you:
- Are 55 or older
- Live in our service area
- Need enough assistance to qualify for nursing home care—but want to continue to live at home
- Can live safely in the community, according to our care team
What’s the cost?
Many participants have no monthly out-of-pocket expenses. Program costs depend on your income and assets. Learn more »
Care that’s right for you
Summit ElderCare, a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), provides compassionate, community-based care that is individualized, responsive and caring. The program also supports caregivers who need help providing care.
How we care for you
We provide you with:
- A team of health care providers, many of them specializing in geriatric health
- A care plan, customized for your individual health needs
- Coverage for all services that are recommended and approved by your care team
Learn more »
H2219_SE_2015_9 Pending Approval
This page was last updated on July 30, 2015